Warranty & Maintenance
- Replace AC unit filter every 3-6 months.
- Inspect and create clearance around your outdoor unit.
- Check your evaporator coil's drainpipes and drain pan.
- Turn down your water pressure.
- Know what to do if something overflows or breaks.
- Inspect your plumbing regularly.
- Refrigerator - Always change out the water filter every six months.
- Dishwasher - Clean the filter if it's not self-cleaning. You can use cleaners like vinegar or lemon juice to get rid of build-up.
- Oven - Make sure to clean it every time your use it.
- Frequently check for leaks on all appliances.
Appliance Service: 801-566-3617
Frigidaire Customer Service: 855-224-4987
- Don't overload an outlet.
- Keep outlets clear of debris.
- Any indication of dimming lights, flickering lights, a sizzling sound, or a burning odor mandate a prompt professional investigation.
- Lower the temperature.
- Flushing your water heater annually is an easy way to reduce the sediment build-up.
- Inspect the pressure relief valve.
- Know the type of water heater you own.
Exterior Home Maintenance
- Make sure to keep all gutters and windows clean.
- Inspect your roof annually.
- Keep all siding clean.
- Repair damaged siding.
Submitting a Warranty Request
- Please see full warranty with home owners manual to see what is covered in the warranty before sending a request.
- Click the link below to go to our warranty submission page. Fill out the information and someone from our team will be in contact with you.
Your home's warranty end date is exactly 12 months from the close of your home. While we are happy to help coordinate or give advice on any requests submitted after the 12 month warranty period ends the cost for these items or repairs will not be covered.